Friday, July 2, 2010

Been at the Farmer's Market. Some nice sells, considering I go on Wednesdays. Saturdays, well I'm just too lazy to get up, but I plan to at some point this summer.

A few bears I wished I'd taken pictures of before they were sold, but alas, no other choice had I. My niece is going to take pictures of the remaining and I'll post soon as I can.

Am possibly ordering an embroidering machine. It's on sale and shipping is free, and I can pay it in 4 payments. That would be a boast to the graduation line--

Went to Joanne's and discovered some product ideas. Don't want to get overwhelmed and stress the bear business 'cause the writing career is more important, but still it's nice to be creative with some fur and plastic eyes and noses. It's wonderful, the smiles they bring.

Uhm, and the cash;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment